Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Six word Memoir Meme

Mari had a great Meme on her blog. The Rules are:

1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Mari's offered up God's in control, I'm at peace. Frankly, it's hard to top that. What a great thing to be able to say. Personally, I can't think of anything better. I'm not tagging anyone to do this, but if you do, let me know.

In the meantime, I'm throwing out a few six word thoughts of my own, but it's hard to sum yourself up in six words. I looked up the word memoir in the dictionary and it was defined as " an account of the author's personal experiences"

So I am blatantly cheating and just tossing out some of my thoughts in six word increments. That's much easier.

God is good all the time.
I'm always home -- unless I'm not.
Shared DNA does not make you family.
You never know who's watching you.
"Yes, I'll take more mashed potatoes."
"Bring the laundry from the dryer."

Well, that about sums me up. And although it's more words than I'm supposed to use I'm also adding this thought, When people say, "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it." Well, that's not so funny to those of us who wear our big girl panties everyday.
Just so you know.