Monday, September 03, 2007

Just as I thought

A couple of years ago Sherie told me, "Now don't take this the wrong way because I mean it as a compliment, but you don't think like a woman."

I guess if I thought like a woman, I might have been offended, but instead, I was quite flattered - especially since she said that she didn't either and I happen to like the way she thinks.

When I saw this little test over at Teresa's blog, I thought, "What the heck, I'll see what it says." Because that's just what a guy would do - say things like "what the heck" while a woman would say, "I wonder what it will say about me, I think I'll try it."


Your Brain is 27% Female, 73% Male

You have a total boy brain
Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts
And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...
You never like to get feelings too involved