Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sophie's "Crawl" of sorts

Sophie has only been crawling for a few weeks and during that time she has morphed from a normal crawl to this. Partly it's because her dress gets stuck under her knee. IF I had never seen her crawl normally, I might be concerned that she had suffered a small stroke or something. Instead, I think she is just trying to get past crawling into standing and is trying to push herself up with practically every movement.

As for the sponge on the floor - it had just come out of the laundry and Sophie had been crawling around with it in her mouth. THAT was quite hilarious and the sponge is quite the slobber absorbant. Might invent something like that for teething babies.

I wish I knew how to edit this so that just the first 5 seconds of this video played.