Thursday, February 01, 2007

I was all set to go on vacation and not feel guilty and then....

I was repacking the box of games and stuff I had gotten together and found notes from the kids to me that they had hidden in there. I also found a colored picture from Wes for me to hang on the refrigerator when I get there. That was last night. Then....

First thing this morning Jacob told me I forgot to pack something. When I asked what, he said, "Me."

Follow that up with.......When I was washing Ryan's gunky eyes this morning he told me he was worried about what would happen to him if nobody else would wash his eyes for him like I did. Then....

Wesley presented me with a art project he had made to take with me, "so I can remember him while I'm gone." Top off the morning with....

Carly, who gave me this note this morning.

I'm still going on vacation - but suddenly, I'm missing them a lot already.