Friday, August 18, 2006

Extra, Extra read all about it!

Sophie's official hospital picture is beautiful. I mean it. I'm not just saying that either. The reviews are coming in from all over the country.

Oh my! Perri she is absolutly BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations! I can't believe she's finally here! I wish you many blissful months of sitting in a rocking chair with your new grandbaby!
Hugs,
Tee in West Virginia

how cute is she........CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA

Susan in Indiana

Oh my goodness, that is indeed the best newborn picture I have EVER SEEN. I like that they wait a little while before doing the pictures now. Beautiful skin color, and what a serene expression. Order some of those! :-)
Angie in Texas

Ok...Seriously...I am NOT just saying this (because I don't operate that way) That is the MOST beautiful hospital photo I have ever seen. Holy cow, what a beauty!!! Jen in Georgia

oh my gosh! that's a seriously beautiful picture! so many of the hospital pictures look... well... kinda pinched and red and in the category of "only a mother could love" but this... it's like a professional portrait or something.

she's amazing!!! i'm so happy for you all!

love,
patricia in Michigan


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it THE most AMAZING thing you've ever been through!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what's up with only ONE pic of you and Sophie on your blog?! You've gotta remedy that! Thanks so much for sharing this with me!!!!!!!!!! Made my day! Hey, made my whole week! Maybe even my whole month!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn in Washington

I am in AWE. She is absolutely beautiful (most babies really aren't cute or pretty) She is gorgeous. Can't wait to meet her!!!

Amy in Indiana

Perri, What a beautiful picture!!!!!!!!! I have never seen a hospital picture come out so well!!

She Is a beauty!

Beth in California

Such a precious angel!! I am so glad she is here.

Heidi in Indiana

She's beautiful :0). Lynn sent us the web link so we could all go peek.

Blessings,
Seanette in Oregon

Perri: Sophie is a very beautiful baby. She is perfect in every way. I hope you all enjoy her very much and I am sure you will for a long long time. God Bless you all!!!!! Love,

Kim in Indiana

beautiful!!!!!
Jamie in Illinois

Beautiful seems to be used frequently, so for a list of other adjectives that could be used to describe her, I consulted my handy dandy thesarus and came up with these: divine, esquiste, ravishing, gorgeous, stunning, cute, pretty, lovely and attractive. Frankly though, beautiful fits best. And like I said - I'm not just saying that.