Saturday, July 22, 2006

I am SO NOT a nerd







Your Score Summary
Overall, you scored as follows:


98% scored higher (more nerdy)
2% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean?
Your nerdiness is:Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.


You're dang straight I'm cool. See that handy little button they provide. There's this nifty little code that goes with it with these directions: To place this image on your web page copy and paste this code: then there is a bunch of gobblgyook in a box.

The problem here is - I'm a nerd. I don't know where I'm supposed to copy and paste that. They should provide more specific directions for those of us who are nerdily challenged. So I couldn't do that part. But here is the link if you want to take the test and see how nerdy you are:

http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_nq.php?im

I also don't know how to edit the button - naturally - but I would like to clarify (isn't that a good nerd word) that I do not despise nerds - except for the candy Nerds which are banned from my house because every time the kids open them they scatter them across the floor.

As for the human kind of nerds, they are extremely helpful to us cool people when we need something technical done.

I think, although since I'm not a nerd, but probably cool, so I'm not about to research this, but I think that if I didn't get such good grades in college, I would have scored in the 1% nerd range.

The rednecks in my family would be so proud.