Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sophie's Shower

This wonderful day ended with yet another little baby shower. Only this time, it was more fun, since we knew exactly who we were shopping for.

Before anyone thinks anything like I've gone crazy or gee that baby is going to be spoiled rotten, let me just set the record straight.

Sophie is my first grandchild. So, yes, I've gone a little bit crazy and yes, she may be a tidge spoiled -- but she won't be spoiled by me too much. I know this for certain because I am the one who will be watching her on a daily basis and who wants to deal with a spoiled kid everyday?
Not this MawMaw. All that being said, come next summer, little Miss Sophie will be cool and comfy in all her new clothes. A girl's gotta have bibs and tights and burp clothes and socks and shoes and dresses and hair bows and lots of casual clothes -- don't you think?


The stripedy thing that looks like a beach towel -- well, that is one of the softest blankets I have ever felt. Sophie will no doubt be bold, so I like those colors for her.