Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tuesday Twittle

From my friend Sara's blog:

Appetizer: Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go? We were thinking of going to visit a friend in Texas, but we are now waiting and praying to see what happens with her husband's job. Other than that, just camping.

Soup: What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?
It is burgandy and blue with a border of dried flowers. I don't want to change it, but am going to change the master bathroom.


Salad: Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? What does it say?
Yes. It says Every child deserves a quality education. That's why we home school.


Main Course: What's the worst pain you've ever been in? Kidney stones. No contest.

Dessert: Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?
I can't think of anyone who is a favorite and they have inspired me to do my best to keep my children from picking up their values or to look upon them as role models. I am blissfully ignorant of many of them along with pop singers, etc.

If you answer these questions at your blog please let me know in my comment section. Thanks.