Friday, April 08, 2005

This has been my lucky day - now don't be envious

Yes, today I have been notified that I won 3 MILLION dollars in the Australian lottery. Although I was advised to keep my winning information confidential, I feel certain I can share it with you and it will be safe. However, in case I have misjudged you and you are NOT the trustworthy souls I suspect, you may also be interested in these business opportunities offered to me today:
1. Mrs. Jane Mupesa, who wants me to remain blessed, is a recent widow (April 5th) is offering me 20% of 39 MILLION dollars if I will help her move this money out of her country to her account in the Bahamas. I will let Sara figure up how much that will be. She is my personal mathematician.
2. Greg Adesolaand, a director with Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC) has generously offered me 15% PLUS expenses up to an additional 15% of 48 MILLION dollars if I will be his friend and help him relocate his money. He is willing to provide a drug free certificate to guarantee a favorable transaction.
3. Mike Bello says Hello and thinks, after personally inquiring about me, that I am THE person who can help him take care of a little banking matter to the tune of 30% of 35 MILLION dollars. He is certain we can complete our business within 7 working days.

If I didn't have my weekend already booked - I would be in the market to make a LOT of money. So if any of you want to take my place in these ventures, I am willing to give you a limited Power of Attorney, a certificate that I am drug free (sans Nyquil) and 50% of all the money you make on my behalf. Oh what the heck - you can keep 55%. Never let it be said that I am not generous.