Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mid summer

Today is Keegan's last day of his summer school camp.  It was a great decision to send him.  It has alleviated his fears about going to school and he has made several friends. 

Sophie is scheduled to get her cast off in the morning.  I took her for an x-ray today to make sure that everything is healed. 

Wesley is enjoying life without braces and is still tickled by all the food that he can eat now that he has been without for the past few years.

Carly is in a weekly Bible study with her friend, Amelia, and is really enjoying that.  She has really been doing great and enjoying life right now.

Jacob has a one week paid vacation on the books from McDonald's, but for now, we don't have any vacation plans, so he's not sure what he's gonna do.  He has decided he wants to change his name, legally. So he is currently going through lists of names - Jacob will become his first name and he is choosing a new middle name.

As for me, I'm tooling along.  Happy and content.  Working a few jobs from home as I want.  Enjoying my summer with all my friends. Life is good.