Saturday, December 15, 2007

Try not to be envious

I've been getting a lot of comments about how tired or "out of it" I look. That's always nice to hear -- but none of them surprise me. I can trace the source of my tired look to a specific date in time. It started the day that my husband switched shifts and now sleeps with me every night. Life has never been the same.

But lest you think something racy --- this video will explain why I look like I do better than any words ever could.

That would be the sound of Bill breathing in his apnea machine. Try sleeping with that thing 8 inches from your head and you would be tired and grouchy, too. Not to mention that it blows out a steady stream of cold air.

He sleeps much better since he got it a few years ago and I have dreams of drunken circus clowns stuck in a wind tunnel every night.