Tuesday, December 18, 2007

REWARD OFFERED

This post is not for entertainment purposes -- it is a serious offer. Could you use a little extra last minute Christmas cash? Or how about when those credit card bills roll in next month? I'm offering a $25.00 reward to the person - or persons (up to 3 people) who are able to find one of these for me:














I suppose I need to make this part clear - I'm only wanting a new wallet. As I was making my pictures, Jacob asked, "Now let me get this straight - you are going to offer someone money to send you a ripped up wallet."

So, no - I want a new one. JUST LIKE THIS ONE. I bought this one several years ago at a truck stop for 10 bucks and it was the best billfold ever. It has no markings except for a Genuine Leather stamp by the snap.

It has a zipper on the back and when it is opened on the upper flap it has a picture window and 2 divided pockets.

On the main body it has 6 card holders - then a zippered pocket. Behind that are 2 divided pockets and another zippered pocket. Then 2 more divided pockets.

It is a very soft light brown and very lightweight. It is wonderful and I have even super-glued it back together, (back when I was allowed to super-glue things before this happened) which resulted in my kitchen island looking like this:
I was going to make myself throw it away - all the linings are ripped out, etc. So I put my stuff in a new wallet, and Andi was going to take mine home because she just couldn't believe I was going to throw it away.
But I didn't get that far. The new one is back in the closet and my stuff is back in my most favorite wallet ever.
So there you have your mission - because what else do people have going on this week? Everyone is going to be out shopping anyway, so stop on by your local truck stop and see if they have any cheap wallets by the register.
I'd love to have a new one and a couple to put away for when that one wears out.