Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Posters for Seth

Seth is having his open heart surgery on November 27th. He will be in a hospital over 3 hours away from home for about 2 weeks. Although his brothers will be able to be there a little, it just isn't feasible to have 6 other children there for the entire time.

The last time Seth had this type of surgery, he had some depression issues. It is expected that he will go through those same feelings again. While he is in surgery, his mom, Vicki, would like to cover his room walls and ceiling with hand made posters from people. Some with pictures - some just to wish him well.

If you or your kids would be willing to make some posters for Seth and mail them to me, please let me know. I will get you my home address to send them to. It wouldn't take much time, but it might make a world of difference to Seth's recovery.

Also, in the next few days, Vicki will be sending out a specific list of prayer requests for Seth and this surgery. I will be posting those and asking you to join me in praying for Seth.