Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Candy Crunch Pudding Pie

I came across this recipe the other night sitting in the hospital and added it at the last minute to our cooking class. Everyone was glad I did. I think it was great. I just got to lick the spatula so I didn't get the whole pie experience. This one was so simple, your kids could do it for you.


2 cups cold milk
2 small pkg. Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1 tub (8 oz.) Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
2 Heath bars
1 Chocolate Pie Crust (6 oz.)
1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted

BEAT milk and dry pudding mixes with whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping and all but 3 Tbsp. of the candy.
SPOON into crust.
TOP with remaining whipped topping and candy. Drizzle with chocolate.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
*I don't think the drizzled chocolate added much to it for all the mess it was.