Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bring it on

Man, you people are brutal! Ask for a little honesty and you just don't hold back. I have been expecting Clint and Stacy to show up all day and drag Sosie off for an episode of "Baby What Not to Wear."

Feel free to comment if you haven't already -- or if you've come to your senses and now see how cute it is and wish to change your previous insult comment. Just imagine those pants with a Colts jersey or a Duke shirt. A. DOR. ABLE.

Let's review some of the comments about Sophie's adorable outfit so far.

"a miniature oompa loompa", "dorky", "ick", "Oy...ous Not so good", "I'm not diggin' the outfit", "Sophie looks like a little page. How is she as a gofer?", "that top is hideous", "out of style now"

I have just been cracking up as the comments come in - seems like each person tries to come up with a polite way to say that they hate the outfit.

A lot of people were having flashbacks to outfits they wore - or bought for their daughters in the 80's or 90's. Just as I thought. Such an outfit is timeless.

Despite what others may think, it remains one of my favorites - but I think I better keep it at my house or Andi may follow Mandy's advice who suggested ... "that suit should be reserved for the Rachael Ray cooking show: backyard mud pancakes edition."

Andi is demanding that I say "the sentence." In our family that means I would have to say, "You were right. I was wrong. As always."

I don't see that happening.

Long live oompa loompas!