Friday, September 07, 2007

That's just the way it goes sometimes

Bill fixed the leak in my air conditioner this morning! YEAH.

It was only temporary as the leak returned, spilling out the precious coolant slowly. BOO.

He sent me to Auto Zone to order a valve to fix it permanently. YEAH.

They couldn't order it. BOO.

They did show me a little place to tighten with an allen wrench and hopefully fix it for good. YEAH.

At Auto Zone, I locked my keys in the car -- along with the spare set with the remote opener on it because that was what Bill had been using. BOO.

I had taken JUST my wallet in with me to the store - but I carry a spare key in my wallet. YEAH.

I had to to to the sheriff's office to get my picture made for a court badge. It looked just like me. BOO.

While there, they said I could fill one of their wall files with fliers for Hope Central. YEAH.

The washer overflowed this morning, meaning that the pipes are clogged with tree roots outside. BOO.

We rented a snake thingy and Bill was able to unclog the pipes so we can go about our normal business. YEAH.

Bill burned his hand tightening the thing on my car to try to stop the leak. BOO

My air conditioner now seems to be fixed permanently! YEAH.

I haven't bought a single thing for Ryan's birthday, which is Sunday. BOO.

I have gotten almost all of my Christmas gifts wrapped. YEAH.