Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Story With Pictures


NO - Not THAT story. I told you - it's a done deal. This is what I saw when I walked into the boys room this morning. Not quite sure what sure what it was, I took it into the kitchen - where I was getting ready to yell for Jacob, when Wesley came along and told me that he was responsible for lion stuffing.
As he proceeded to remove his lion, it was soon apparent that it's easier to get a lion into a plastic jar than to get one out of it. He tugged and pulled till the lion was finally free. The


part that cracked me up was that Wesley was so concerned that the lion have his hair combed for the final picture since Wesley has the wildest hair I've ever seen. Wes stuffed it back in there and Sophie loves playing with it when just the tail is sticking out of the jar. She tickles herself with it and thinks it is hilarious.


The End.