Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Temptation

I came so close to finding out what Andi is painting for me. She has been working on it for two weeks and it's about to drive her crazy not telling me about it. She almost showed me a picture of it on her cell phone but resisted at the last second.

While at the ultrasound yesterday Steve asked me if I had seen Andi's painting. Went on about how pretty it was. I told him to tell me about it and he was just about to spill the beans as to what it was when our conversation caught her attention and she told him to stop - that it was my Christmas present.
I thought she would have been sufficiently distracted by the ultrasound, but Nope, she had her mom ears on.

He just looked as sheepish as a 6'8" man can and then muttered, "Oh well, never mind, it's just a big blob of paint."