Sunday, July 22, 2007

Here's a contest -- if you also want to try to win, feel free ;)

I am entering a blog contest run by Tee at Spilt Milk. Spilt Milk is a blog about many things, including, a meddling mother-in-law, her Latino husband, motherhood, raising boys, reviews of cool products, books, funny life observations, and her struggle with religion and self esteem. The prize is a 3-pack of popular kid's computer games, and all I had to do to enter was to cut and paste this code onto my blog. I hope I win!

Tee's blog is one I always read because it makes me laugh and think. She tells it like it is and sometimes, when she writes about the world view of things such as hunger or prejudice, it's not a pretty sight. Tee's giving away some cool games I would love to win for Sophie, so I'm entering.

You should too - it's easy. And if you happen to win and don't have anyone who could use three cool preschool computer games, let me know. I'll help you find "someone."