Friday, May 18, 2007

Peek #7 91-100

Just about every day I find a job that I am so glad I don't have to do for a living. In the last month, I have included on my list a dental hygienist, the person that stands and repeatedly puts a large plastic bag over a pipe with air blowing through it for insulation to be put in it for shipping, a taste tester for sour candy, a worker on a crab ship, a computer technician, a dry cleaner employee, the guy who cleans the movie theater floors, a carver of wooden duck decoys, or a person whose job it is to sprinkle some final ingredient over candy as it tumbles around in a large kettle so that it shines pretty for the consumer.

I really love the job I have - Mom.

The more TV I see, the less TV I watch -- if that makes sense to you.

I think I will be able to like just about any baby name for my new grandchild except Evelyn. Don't mean to offend you if your name is Evelyn, but then again, if it is - you probably agree with me.

I'm very excited about being a Mamaw again - no matter what they name the baby. Even if it's Evelyn.

I saw a tattoo on a man at church the other day that would make a cool necklace. It said ~~ in blue permanent body scarring ink ~~ God is Good, All the Time ~~ and it was in a circle, repeating itself. I told him I thought that it was pretty cool and he said that he felt if you had a tattoo, it should be about God. I told him Andi's was too and he expressed a lot of surprise that she even had one. Said he never would have guessed she had one.

I assured him I was surprised too when I saw it for the first, second, third, thousandth, etc. time. I'm still not used to it. I don't think I ever will be, but it doesn't affect my love for her - just makes me want to rub lotion on her back for some odd reason.

It's a good thing I write so much in my blog, because I think that some day if I have more memory loss than what I already have, I will be glad to come back and read it all again.

I hope I remember how to find it should that day come.

and for #100....... In Blue Permanent Ink.........


God is Good ~~ All the Time