Monday, March 05, 2007

Sophie - Laughing out loud

I was laying on the couch cushion on the floor last night playing with Sophie and she fell back onto the cushion beside me. Then she looked at me and laughed out loud. Big laughs. It was great. Andi was sitting in the recliner and got to hear her first laugh. Then we called Big Guy at work and she did it some more for him.
She has been laughing for a few weeks, just a short heh-heh, like we weren't entertaining enough to merit anything more than that, but these were big ole belly laughs. She would laugh every time I would knock push her gently over on the cushion.


We made a movie of it and I'm going to try to load it up on Andi's blog. It was so precious.

Just as a side thought - does anyone else find their couch cushions spend more time on the floor than on the couch? Here at our Comfy Couch home, that's the case.