Tuesday, February 27, 2007

She doesn't look like a pig........but


she sure eats like one. At the rate she's going, she's gonna be in her big girl car seat in no time .
I've been working in the garage before Sophie gets here in the mornings on "Project Lottafurniture." I started with the easy projects and completed the two coat racks and the two book holders. The coat racks are painted and ready to hang, but the book holders need painting. This morning I did one side of the folding cabinet. Things are going along rather smoothly and at this pace, I'll be done before hot weather hits. Of course, in southern Indiana spring weather sometimes seems to consist of about 5 hours, so I need to stay with it!
The ladies who are running the preschool called to invite me to lunch today - wherever I want to go. I wonder if they like Chinese. I could eat that about 22 times a day.