Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sophie's Diaper Bag

Two people this week have asked me where I got diaper Sophie's bag - and someone just asked in my comments. I ordered it here:

http://www.custombabygifts.com/index.htm


Sam came home from college this weekend... supposedly because she missed her family and friends, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it might have something to do with a certain little butterball.


Andi, Sam & Jada tried the revised popcorn ball recipe. Sam was tickled to get hers in the mail but was wise enough to heed the warning and not jeopardize her beautiful smile. These were much more pliable, so hopefully that means tomorrow they will still be edible and not just useful as a weapon.










PS - Bra/Can opener reader - I have wanted to email you before something you posted - probably foster/adoption related, but your email isn't listed. I do enjoy reading your blog.