Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Norm has arrived

Norm, who belongs to Peggy, has been making his way around the US, visiting various bloggers and according to his journal, having a great time. He arrived today and immediately wanted to join Carly and Wes in a game of trouble. He won, but I think they let him because he's a guest. I hope he enjoys his visit with us and gets some rest because once he leaves here, he's headed to Australia. I wonder if he needs a passport - maybe I should check on that. The kids are going to the Indy 500 practice runs Friday with their grandma, but judging from the size of Norm's ears, I bet he can hear everything and I think the noise would be a bit loud for him, so he will probably hang out at home with me. I hope he likes watching seasons finales, because that's about as planned as my week is.