Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Some Assembly required

Remember that whole long break I was planning to take - including a vacation to Virginia Beach with Teresa next week? Ahh, those were the memories. Well, that has been postponed till August, due in part to an unexpected root canal (mine), and an unexpected job change (Gwen's husband) and a move to another state (Gwen's). Gwen is also expecting a baby in June, so we are going to be nice enough to let her recover from a C-section before we expect her to vacation. Teresa and I are nothing if not considerate.

With that in mind, I am taking this opportunity to get some storage cabinets made for the church classrooms. My garage, which was cleaned out last week again is once again occupied by something other than my van.

Carly and Ryan have been at Pappaw and Nana's since Saturday, getting spoiled rotten. Carly reports in daily with her new wardrobe additions. She is currently up 3 Easter dresses and 2 new pair of shoes from when she left here. Needless to say, she is in her glory.

Jacob, Wes and I are just hanging out in the garage - me painting, them doing school work and keeping me entertained.

Friday begins the root canal work - oh joy.