Sunday, February 12, 2006

The trip to Florida

Bill and Jacob safely arrived at the motel this afternoon where they will spend the next week around 3 o'clock. This year is different than in past years, because this year Bill has a cell phone. I have had a cell phone since Jacob was born and got Bill one about 8 months ago. There is absolutely no doubt that since the guys left the driveway yesterday morning that phone has had more use than in the entire time we have had it.

Bill had worked all night Friday night and then drove till about 5 on Saturday afternoon. They stopped at a motel, had dinner and then Bill pretty much crashed for the night....leaving Jacob the remote control, some snacks and "the phone."

After Jacob had called for about the 30th time, I thought I better get online and check and see how many rollover minutes we had. It was somewhere in the 22 hour range of extra minutes, so I think we will be OK. I think. There is still the ride home to get through too.....