Sunday, August 21, 2005

Getting ready for Christmas

Nope, that's not a typo. I have a lot of my gifts bought. Now I need to get them wrapped before the munchkins decide to see what is in all those bags stuffed up on Carly's closet shelves.

I like to have my gifts bought and wrapped by the beginning of October. It really takes the stress out of the holiday season for me. Usually all that I have left to get might be stocking stuffers. I then use my December to visit with my friends, do a lot of baking and NOT go shopping. How relaxing is that? I don't like to shop, I HATE malls and I don't like traffic. Kinda puts a big damper on the shopping sprees most ladies have in December.

I've noticed that a lot of stores already have their Christmas decorations out.


As well they should......tis the season.