Thursday, April 14, 2005

Die Ants Die!


Die Ants Die! Posted by Hello

Every spring for as long as I can remember we are invaded by sugar ants. Does anyone else get these teeny,tiny, annoying little creatures? One crumb left on your floor is enough to draw a crowd of thousands. Somebody told us if we spread Sevin dust around the house, it would keep them out - somebody was wrong. Gwen told me about this wonderful little liquid called Terro. Under 3 bucks. I got some this afternoon and although these little guys are all right by the back door - they are NOWHERE else to be found. None of them are more than 6 inches from these little squares. I am finding the best household products this week for under 3 bucks - first the Liquid Plumber - now this magic water. I wish Gwen lived closer - I'd kiss her. As it is, I just put out a long piece of aluminum foil on the floor- filled it with Terro like it was a buffet for the ants and christened it, "Gwen's Place." I felt like making a little sign to go above it -- "Good Eats"