Saturday, March 05, 2005

All you could ever want to know about me --- and more

1. I am a Christian. God is good -- all the time.

2. I married Bill in May, 1994 after meeting through the personal ads.

3. If my brother and sister-in-law ever divorce, I'm gonna miss him.

4. My daughter, Andi, is my best friend. Growing up, she reminded me of Anne Shirley (of Green Gables). It was scary.

5. She once wrote me 101 reasons why she loved me & it is my most prized treasure.

6. I graduated in 1979 from Union County High in Kentucky.

7. I went back to school to get a paralegal degree in 1989.

8. I had a first grader and a kindergartener at the time, lived an hour away from the school, worked all day, went to school at night, and have no patience for people who whine about not being able to find time for school.

9. I made the President's list every grading period.

10. I scrapbook reluctantly because I have too much money invested to just quit. No more. See http://lottakids1961.blogspot.com/2006/04/reluctant-scrapbooker-no-more.html

11. I would like to visit "Little House" days - but wouldn't want to live there.

12. I want to publish a book some day. I have 3 chapters written. I think it is hilarious. It is based on Andi and her friends and their escapades growing up in our little town. The main character is named Paige Turner. That alone cracks me up, but I am easily amused.

13. I am a Duke Blue Devils basketball fan to the core - always have been - always will be.

14. If I had my wardrobe from jr. high and high school, I could sell every bit of it today as "vintage."

15. My kids want me to sing to them all the time and it will make me sad when the day comes that they no longer want that.

16. My four little kids bring me more joy than one person is entitled to.

17. I can't wait to be a grandma. I practice out my potential grandma names all the time trying to decide what I want to be called.

18. People already think I am a grandma - but they are talking about MY kids.

19. I am going to be a wonderful, hug-giving, apron wearing, book reading, cookie making grandma.

20. I should specify - Zac is not married so I want ANDI to make me a grandma - NOT Zac.