Wednesday, January 24, 2024

The Great Toilet Paper Debate of '24

So this happened when I got home from Louisville Sunday.
Jacob carried my stuff in for me and then said he was going to the bathroom. I told him to go to my bathroom because I was having people over in a few minutes.
Later, as I walk down the hallway, I see him in the hall bathroom, holding two little squares of toilet paper and looking at them strangely. I didn’t ask why, but he just looked stunned.
I soon found out why. As I'm in the kitchen putting stuff away, in he walks with the two squares of toilet paper in his little hands.
I asked him what he's doing and he looks up at me and with 100% seriousness asked me, "Why is your toilet paper so much softer than mine?"
I just started laughing and he says, "I'm serious! Look at this. Mine doesn't even bend because it's so stiff and yours is so much softer."
I’m about to hit the floor laughing at him. I start to leave the room and it’s like he’s turned into a dad as he says, “Come back here little missy, we aren’t done discussing this!”