Thursday, February 11, 2021

Paige turns 10

Paige turns 10 years old today. The big Double Digits.  We had her birthday dinner last night and if I had known a person's eyes could get so expressive, I would have made sure to take a picture. I gave her the book, Alexander & The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day and then  told her we were going to go see it as a musical at the dinner theater in Louisville for her gift.  She lit up like a Christmas tree.  I could see the wheels turning at the thought of the day with such an adventure and Mamaw all to herself!  I'm sure we will have a blast.  

Paige is my #1 help in the kitchen and she is in a great mood about 99.7% of the time.  She is hilarious and doesn't even realize it.  I love that kiddo.  Happy Birthday, Paige!  Mamaw loves you!!!