Saturday, December 22, 2007

Close -- but not quite

I've had a few responses to my plea for a new wallet. One of those led me to Big Lots where they had Docker wallets for 8 bucks. Can't beat that with a stick. Although this one is similar in design, it is not as awesome as my other. My other wallet had 2 inside zipper pouches and 4 separate compartments. This one has only one inside zipper and 2 compartments. Plus my other one opened up to about 3 inches, really allowing you to see what was inside. This one is a tight fit at about one inch.

STILL, I bought it and it is usable. So to the one who sent me to Big Lots - thanks so much. I'm going to award partial victory credit and a gift card to Sonic is coming your way --- not for the $25.00 for an exact match, but for enough that you and your hubby can go to Sonic some night when the two of you are out adventure driving.

And to anyone who still comes through with the exact one - or one close - rewards are at the judge's discretion.