Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Totally Unacceptable Behavior

Today, in the midst of the longest heat wave, my beloved van, Baby Brown Sugar, has decided to sit by and do nothing when I turned on the air conditioner button. Andi described the air as tepid. I've never heard air described as tepid, but I was in no position to argue, since I was busy grabbing papers as they flew by when I rolled down the windows.

I like my van. I like the fact that it's paid for. That makes me happy. Not so happy that I am going to overlook this major flaw, though. I realy, really like air conditioning - even if I have to pay for it.

So sometime soon you will see me in either a newly repaired vehicle or a newly purchased one. Until this is worked out one way or another, it makes me glad I didn't get new tires last week.