Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The story with pictures continues

Ryan is doing his thing in the bathroom to try to return the coin to its rightful owner. I am doing my thing - with gloves on and a tongue depressor - to his thing and neither one of us is having a good time.


After more x-rays yesterday and still no results by this afternoon, he had to down some medicine to help his thing along. All was well and good and he was OK with this plan. Then Jacob was reading to him off of the bottle where it said it had a "Pleasing Lemony Taste" and he began to panic a bit. He asked me what it tasted like and I told him I didn't know and I didn't care, he was going to drink it down.

When it came time to take the medicine though Ryan began to freak out and it took some doing to figure out why. He thought Jacob had said it had a "Poisoning Lemony Taste." No wonder he didn't want to drink it.

Wes and Ryan were well into making an aquarium today - in their bedroom in a little storage unit that has three plastic drawers. Luckily I caught them before they transferred any fish into it.

Wes has been doing good not sucking his thumb, but last night he asked if he could sleep with his shirt off. Thinking that was OK (silly me), I agreed. He didn't suck his thumb last night but he did wake up this morning with his first hickey - self induced on the inside of his arm.
I know you're probably envious, but Ryan just came through to tell me he has pooped again. I've long since taken to breaking my tongue depressors in two, but I'm still running out. Send some soon! Gotta run - dooty calls (love that little poopy pun) I'm losing my perspective, what can I tell ya?