Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A gift for me :)

Sherie dropped by this evening to give me this gorgeous picture she made and framed for me. I was totally surprised and just thought she was showing me her work when she kept asking, "Do you like it well enough to hang it in your living room?" I kept answering yes - about 4 times before she finally changed it to, "Well, are you going to hang it in your living room?" It was just about then that it clicked that she was in fact giving it to me.

If you click on it, you can see it bigger and you will see tiny birds flocking into the tree. You will also be able to read the verse at the bottom. It's beautiful and I hung it up immediately right by my chair in my living room.

With quality such as this I'm sure her shop will be a great success.

Edited to add: Yes, she also took the picture. She takes awesome pictures!