Monday, February 12, 2007

Talk about being outnumbered

Today I found myself (not that I was lost) searching through the trash cans looking for valuable colored rocks that were thrown away accidently.

So, I'm out on the curb, thanking God that they are not full of diapers and that it's not hot weather, which always make trash smell extra wonderful and I find this note from Wesley. I guess it was a rough draft for the party.
That was a very sweet note -- but then I also found this one from Carly. In case you can't read it, it says, "Mom, I miss you so much from your vacation. We have all been enimes. (enemies) the boys are on one team. i'm alone on a team."

I'm not sure what prompted her to not give me the note, but I understand her frustration, having been the only girl in my family. Where's another female when you need one?