Tuesday, August 29, 2006

There's something to be said for a baby

that just sleeps through photo sessions. I was trying to take a picture of the kids with their science experiment on Monday. We had 3 identical bottles with yeast and water in them. In the second bottle was also sugar and in the third, sorghum. The gas from the sugar blew up the balloon on the bottle to the point it exploded - that is why it's gone.

Back to the point of the post though - here's the pictures I was able to get of the mad scientists.

See what I mean?

Edited to Address Patricia's comment about how good the steak sauce must be to have 3 empty bottles -- It's not. I went to Save A Lot and bought 3 bottles of sauce for 89 cents each and dumped it. I just needed the bottles to be identical but the steak sauce was gross.

Since I'm editing I'll add a picture of Sophie and another of my counter after the super glue tube was glued down. Any ideas how to get the rest of the tube off without ruining the counter top? My gosh - that's a pretty baby!

Edited yet again to add -- Acetone did not work on the counter top. I tried it when I first did it and it did remove the tube, but it is not removing the remaining spot of label. Any other ideas?