Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sophie - always a good topic

Andi went to the doctor Monday and everything is great. She is now 29 weeks - due Labor Day. She is doing so great that the doctor let her make an appointment for a month from now instead of the usual every two weeks for women at this stage of their pregnancy.
Sunday after church we went to Vicki's for lunch and swimming and then Nana and Pappaw dropped by later in the afternoon with Sophie's bedding. Andi and Big Guy loved it and so we had to go put it on her bed immediately -- of course. I think you can click on a picture to make it bigger. The room is all coming together.


Andi and I worked on our "special project" Monday night. There was lots of laughing, quite a few "do overs" and too much painting on things not supposed to be painted (such as me), but once I was able to calm her down and get her to focus, we made great progress. It is going to be very cute. The two of them went to register for baby things last night at Babies R Us. I have to admit I was a bit surprised when they came in with their paperwork. I have seen those registries go on for page after page after page. Either they are extremely conservative, very naive or very prepared already (at least in their minds). Their entire list consisted of 20 items.