Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Andi

Well today marks the beginning of my 22nd year of motherhood. Andi turns 22 today and I can count the number of days she has given me grief on one hand with fingers left over. I wish every mother could have a child like her so that they could truly know the joy that comes from being a mom. Andi is celebrating by just going crazy. She is sleeping late, making herself cinnamon rolls and a cup of tea, reading a book, going to her gynecologist for a checkup (the same one who was the first to see her when he delivered her). After that exciting event, she is coming over and I am going to straighten the perm out of her hair and she is hoping to get it cut short. Then this evening, her choice of dinner - tenderloin sandwiches and funyuns. Not sure about dessert yet. Her dad had a scrumptious cake made at a bakery where Zac's girlfriend works, so I'm certainly not going to go the cake route. Maybe birthday cookies are in order. Or Peanut Butter fudge. That sounds yummy for me...er, I mean her.

Happy Birthday Boogie Bear (don't ask)